6 Easy Steps To Rent a Flat
Step 1. 🔍
Choose a flat;
Step 2. 📋
Fill out a rental Tenancy Application;
Step 3. 👁
Schedule an appointment and visit the flat in person or virtually;
Step 4. ✍
Sign the lease contract;
Step 5. 💰
Pay the deposit and first-month rent;
Step 6. 🔑
Get the key;”
Congratulations! Enjoy your new home!
Our required standards for qualifying to rent a home are simple and fair. They are:
• Each adult occupant must submit an application.
• Your verified gross monthly income must equal approximately three times or more the monthly rent plus administration costs.
• Be employed and be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income, or pay rent in advance.
• Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords.
• Limit the number occupants to 2 per bedroom/1 per bedroom (depending on the Flat Owner request).
• Provide an emergency contact including Help To Pay Rent to a member of your family/work.
• Compensating Factors can include additional requirements such as double deposit, rent paid in advance, or approved co-signer(s) for applicants who fall short of above criteria.
Pls note that if you like the flat and want to rent it:
applicant authorizes agent, it’s employees or representatives to make any and all inquiries necessary to verify the information provided herein, including but not limited to direct contact with Applicant’s employer, landlords, neighbors, police, government agencies and any and all other sources of information which the Agent may deem necessary and appropriate within it’s sole discretion.
The Applicant represents to the Agent the application has been completed in full and all the information provided for herein is true, accurate and complete to the best of the Applicant’s knowledge and further, agrees if any such information is not as represented, or if the application is incomplete the Applicant may, at the Agent’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
This property requires a Security Deposit.
All animals must submit an animal application. Animals shall not weigh over 12 kg and shall not be on the list of dangerous animal species. Animal deposit(s) are in addition to security deposit.
Applicant, once approved, must obtain renter’s insurance (“OC Najemcy”) prior to entering into any rental agreement. Agent will contact the Applicant by the contact information listed on this application. After giving Applicant notice of approval using the contact info on application, Applicant has 24 hours from time of approval to fulfill rental agreement by producing all monies required and signing all rental agreement papers. If Applicant fails to perform within 24 hours of Agent’s approval, Applicant may be disqualified and Agent may rent this home to the next qualified Applicant.